Who are the Dublin Music Boosters?
The Dublin Music Boosters is a district-wide volunteer organization whose purpose is to support the vocal and instrumental music education for elementary, middle, and high school students within all of Dublin’s schools. The organization is composed of parents and community members in the Dublin City Schools.
Who is a Booster?
A Booster is a parent who works within the organization to garner support for the music programs. A Booster is a Dublin schools alumnus who takes a special interest in helping the programs to continue their legacy of excellence. A Booster is a community member who knows the value of a premier music program in our schools.
Are you a Booster?
Are you able to contribute to the music program with your time, skills, effort, and/or material support?
Together, Boosters accomplish a LOT!
Students benefit when Boosters -
- Provide financial support to music education programs.
- Grant annual scholarships to high school seniors continuing in some type of music program in college.
- Serve approximately students including orchestra, vocal performers, concert bands, jazz band, and marching band at the high school level, and 7700 elementary and middle school students participating in music education.
- Cover fees for advancement clinics including clinics for flags, field commanders, jazz ensembles, etc.
Music programs benefit when Boosters purchase -
- Allocate money annually to Dublin middle and elementary schools for music classroom enrichment.
- Musical instruments for high school and middle school music programs.
- Repairs for instruments.
- Sheet music
- Musical equipment such as music stands, risers, covers, cabinets, amplifiers, speakers, etc.
- Support equipment such as trailers and gators for transporting equipment
- Uniform replacement and maintenance
The Community benefits from the Dublin Music Programs supported by the Boosters when the programs participate -
- in Parades
- at Community Concerts and Celebrations
- in Musicals providing outstanding vocals and pit orchestra
- at Athletic games
- in various other community wide performances